Friday, February 15, 2008

Homework # 1 "Face to Face"

She's my friend Dalizamar Ramirez. She likes fast food and she's studying in Maracaibo. She's born Merida and has 19 years old.

- Where were you born?

I was born in Mérida country

- Did you grow up there?

Yes, I did grew up in El Vigía

- Where did you go to elementary school?

I went to elementary school in Los Naranjos

- How old were you when you started the university?

I had 17 years

- What’s your favorite childhood memory?

I went with my parents to zoo in mérida

- Did you have a nickname?

No, I didn’t. My friends only called me “Dali”

- Where did you use to spend your vacation?

I used to go sometimes with my family to the beach

- What sports or games did you use to play when you were child?

I used to play volleyball in the afternoons

- Did you use to play a musical instrument?

No, I didn’t. I don’t like be a musician

- What’s your favorite food when you were child?

Well, I liked the black eyed peas soup

No comments: